- Sizing: even numbers, every two centimeters --
48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 (center to center).
- 27.2 seatpost.
- 1.125" threadless steerer.
- English threaded bottom bracket shell.
- Approximate b/b height: 11.25".
- Dedacciai COM 12.5 oversize double-butted Cro-Moly tubing.
- Frame construction: Tig-welded main triangle, lugged fork crown (straight blades). Columbus rear
track dropouts brazed to chainstays and seatstays.
- Drilled for front and rear brake ( contemporary standard "short-reach" type).
- Dropout spacing: 100 mm front; 120 mm rear.
- Frame decals: None. The US distributor of this frameset (Euro-Asia Imports) calls it the "Bareknuckle"and you may find it from other vendors listed as such. Since there are no identifying graphics applied to the frame however, I have taken the liberty of listing it here as Nessuno (Italian for "no one").
- Hand made in Venezia, Italy.
- Colors options: black, putty green, blue, pink, bright red, kawasaki green, violet.